Level 9 Flying Fox (5 – 6 yrs)
Level 9 Flying Fox
A class for children currently attending full time school. A neurologically based movement program, like GymbaROO, can help ensure your child is ready for learning ENROL HERE
Flying Fox Activities
- reflex integration exercises
- fine motor skills
- cross pattern exercises for laterality
- sensory motor program
- aerobic fitness
- perceptual motor program
- music and rhythm
- balance and co-ordination
- sequencing activities
- parachute games
- confidence building
Flying Fox Milestones
Level 9 Masters of GymbaROO Classes suit children who are:
- enjoying participating without parents
- ready for challenging balance and motor tasks
- following complex instructions
- attending Pre-primary or full time school
- born between 1/7/11 to 30/6/13
Flying Fox Development
Children who attend GymbaROO develop:
- Listening skills and the ability to follow directions.
- Positive self-esteem and confidence in a group situation.
- Social skills e.g. turn taking, cooperation, ability to function as part of a group.
- Self-help skills e.g. independence and recognition of belongings.
- Strong hands and fingers (and backs and arms) ready for writing.
- Visual and auditory processing skills ready for learning.
- Awareness of pattern and rhythm ready for maths.
- Well-developed balance, coordination and gross motor skills to help ensure your child’s brain and body is ready for learning.
- A sense of fun.
If you have concerns about your child’s School Readiness contact our Jump into Learning Consultancy for further assistance.